We would like you to be aware of a way you can save money on your tuition. We have a program called SCRIP.
We sell gift certificates for various stores. We purchase them in large quantities at a discount and sell them for face value. You buy them at NO EXTRA COST to you and use them, as you would cash. As a bonus, you receive credit towards your tuition at Presentation BVM, or any other Catholic grade, high school, or College or University.
For example, if you buy $150.00/week of certificates in a grocery store like Acme, Shop Rite, or Giant, you will receive a credit of $4.50 (3%) towards your tuition. If you buy this every week for 52 weeks then you will have earned $234.00 in credit toward your tuition.
We have a large list of stores that we carry all year round and a list of special orders. Please stop by the Scrip Room in the rectory basement during selling hours and we can help get you started or answer any questions you may have. This program works to help you and the parish earn money to keep our children in a Catholic School. If you have any questions you can also call us and we would be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for your support of the program. All new customers must make three purchases in cash before we will take your checks. Sorry No debt or credit cards accepted.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Evelyn Nicoletti: 215-725-4248 Requires Adobe
- Scrip Store List ~ Printable
- Scrip Order Form
- Selling Hours:
- Monday: 8:30-10:30am
- Tuesday: 2:00-3:00pm
- Wednesday: 2:00-3:00pm &
- 6:30- 7:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am-10:30 am &
- 6:30-7:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30-10:30 am
- Saturday: After 5:15pm Mass
- Sunday:10:30 am- 11:45 am
- Special orders will be placed every other week.
- We are located in the Rectory Basement (‘The Cage’). Go in the door at the end of the Rectory driveway.
- NOTE: When school is closed due to Holy Days and bad weather, Scrip will not be sold.